In this video, founder of Illume Partyware – Louise Lazendic shows you step by step on how to deflate your used foil balloons so you can re-use them again and again. You will need a drinking straw.
1. Carefully insert the drinking straw into the inflation tab of your balloon between the two layers of plastic. Be sure to insert the straw all the way in.
2. Slowly squeeze the balloon, you should feel air being released through the straw. If you can’t feel or hear any air being released, insert the straw further.
3. Slowly fold the balloon until all the air is removed.
4. Once the balloon is completely deflated simply fold it up and store it.
5. Once you’re ready to use the balloon again, simply fill it up.
If you have any questions, please ask them in the comments section. #illumepartyware #celebratehappiness